Bashian & Papantoniou is a boutique law firm located in the heart of Garden City, Long Island. Our attorneys have a presence that expands the entire island of Long Island and New York City.
We treat all of our clients, no matter how big or small, with equal respect and attention. Bashian & Papantoniou prides itself on its ethical values and doing what is right for the client. We have built our business by connecting with our clients and stepping into their shoes to provide the most favorable result. Our honesty and caring is what sets us apart from others in the business.
What should you expect when you call Bashian & Papantoniou?
- You will have all of your questions or needs responded to in a quick and efficient manner.
- When discussing your matter, we will provide you with all options available, including a cost effective analysis for the work required so that you can make the best decision for you, your business or family.
- We have some of the most cutting-edge technological resources which allows for constant contact and communication no matter where the client is located.
- We are well respected within our community, with our colleagues and even our adversaries.
- We are aggressive yet practical and always take the most calculated path to obtain success.
- Our firm gets the job done!
About Bashian & Papantoniou
We are compassionate, diligent, and confident. We achieve success by out-thinking and out-working our adversaries. We treat all of our clients with equal respect and attention.
Our firm strives to provide an in-depth all-around approach to our legal services by utilizing our deep knowledge and vast experiences in a multifaceted practice to benefit each of our client’s unique legal situations. We stand out where others fade away.
Our philosophy is to represent our clients in a full spectrum approach. Both legal and practical solutions are explored by our legal team, and each client’s situation is evaluated and pursued in accordance with his or her specific needs.
Erik M. BashianErik is a principal of Bashian & Papantoniou. He is licensed to practice law in New York, New Jersey and the District of Columbia. Today, he successfully represents clients in lawsuits involving business disputes, breach of contract, the Americans with Disabilities Act, solar energy law, employment related issues, education law and property damage claims.
Andreas PapantoniouAndreas Papantoniou is a principal and founder of Bashian & Papantoniou, P.C. Andreas heads up the business department. He is engaged in a general legal business and corporate practice that encompasses a broad range of corporate and financial matters covering diverse industries. He has represented companies and individuals in the banking, financial, real estate, venture capital and private equities, entertainment, medical, cannabis, dentistry, manufacturing, apparel, restaurant, and eSport (electronic gaming) industries in joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, tender offers, intellectual property licensing, startups and initial formations, and other commercial transactions.